£40000 - £48000 per annum
30 days ago
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space of Referral and Recommendation tech. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to AB test different incentive offers for their consumers. This allows them to ensure they are providing the best service for their clients, which is constantly adaptable.
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Client Success team further.
With a Professional services team of 6 people, this role will have you as part of a highly structured team of Client Success Managers. They also split their Client Success team into three parts, with one part focusing on Client Onboarding, one on managing support, strategy and renewals and the last team managing support and admin for their clients.
This role sits in their Client Success team managing Training, Support, Strategy, Meetings and also Renewal on the platform for their clients. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships for their clients.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries for referrals.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management role with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You ideally have previous management experience
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox