£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have been massive growing since they started only a few years ago.
They have just received a huge funding round, and are an AI backed search marketing tech company, so have huge potential to really grow now.
Having 2 patents on their technology, and scanning over 200 million keywords per day, they definitely have a fantastic USP in the market.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Train and on-board new clients, as well as being the main point of contact for any new questions or queries on the platform.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Manage clients Paid Search campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have had 2 years' experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 15% bonus scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.