4 months ago
Client Solutions Manager - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- As a Client Solutions Manager, you will report into the Client Solutions Director and be responsible for partnering with the Client Services team to assist in the running of one of our largest accounts.
- In addition to the Client Services team you will be working closely with other Discipline's the client's own Media Operations function as well as dedicated Operations team and Client Finance team.
- You will be working with a team of over 150 experienced digital marketing professionals who have responsibility for planning and executing high-performing brand and direct response campaigns across a range of products.
- You will share responsibility for monitoring and evaluating the overall health of the client relationship whilst working to ensure work is delivered to the appropriate quality.
- You will support the Client Solutions Director to help maintain an overall view of all campaigns being worked on and their status, highlighting any significant changes.
- In addition to this you will support the delivery of key initiatives and central workstreams that relate to the way the business and account is run.
- Experience of and an understanding of the principles of marketing generally and digital media specifically
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and a proactive and hands-on approach to delivering projects
- Desire to build business knowledge including be comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills; desire to build and manage internal stakeholder and client relationships
- A belief in open, candid and honest communication at all times
- The desire to understand, optimise and improve things
- A positive, can-do attitude with an ability to multitask, juggle competing priorities and keep team members focussed on campaign milestones and deliverables
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.