£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus £4k Bonus
CA - CSM_1629791833
5 months ago
Client Strategy Manager - Market Leading Ecommerce Platform
£35,000 - £40,000 plus £4k Bonus
London OR Remote
My client is one of the industry's leading Ecommerce marketplace platforms in their space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online. They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you!
They are looking for someone who has experience within the Ecommerce space and has experience working with marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay.
The Client Strategy Manager will own the creation, development, and execution of the strategic project plan for a portfolio of accounts. The Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing insights and points of view on performance trends, channel dynamics, and industry updates.
In this role, the Client Strategy Manager will collaborate with account management and analysts to understand client's goals and drive the adoption of those plans to achieve the stated goal.
The Client Strategy Manager's performance will be measured in three areas:
- Client Financial success
- Client Retention
- Adoption of new features and initiatives
- Assess and understand the client's goals across their marketplaces channels and develop a strategic plan to drive results to achieve those goals.
- Establish credibility as an industry expert and build relationships of trust
- Drive client adoption of strategic plan and influence action
- Analyse relevant data and effectively present to clients
- Lead client calls to discuss industry updates / trends, update client on project statuses, and review program performance relative to client goals.
- Maintain thorough and expert knowledge of the power of the platform to efficiently meet the client's technical needs.
- Maintain high level of industry knowledge and expertise
How to Stand Out:
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- Experience managing or coordinating marketplace accounts a such as Amazon, eBay etc.
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple accounts
- Experience developing, presenting and executing strategic plans for clients
- Ability to present to senior leadership and influence the adoption of strategic plans
- Experience making data driven decisions to achieve client goals
- Experience working in high-pressure situations with demonstrated effectiveness in managing client dispute and risk situations.
- Experience and ability to develop key insights and points of view on performance trends, channel dynamics and industry changes
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
- Proven experience working on a large team and can work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.