£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
4 months ago
(PPC) Client/Customer Success Account Director - Paid Search and Digital Marketing Tech! £50,000-65,000 plus 10% Bonus!
My client is a Digital Marketing and Search Marketing platform who have offices all over the world. They have grown massively in the 10 years that they have been going to now over 400 people, with 50 in their London office.
Managing an annual spend of over $5 billion globally, they are recognised as one of the market leaders in their space and have huge plans to continue that expansion globally.
In London they have large open-plan offices, with an area dedicated purely to training and idea sharing they place a huge emphasis on development. As well as this, they also their own bar with regular social events internally.
This is definitely a role to consider if you are working Agency side and looking for a better work-life balance (strictly 9.30-5.30!), exposure to huge budgets and brands and also a more lucrative career! You'll be in a completely hands-off position and working very strategically with your portfolio as the client lead, as well as managing a team of 3 juniors.
As a Client Success Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best agencies and clients across industries like eCommerce, Gaming, Travel and Finance.
- Be the relationship lead for your and your teams' clients, working on their top line strategy with them, often on site.
- Work with the sales team to identify Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities and collaborate with them on growth.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Meet clients regularly, with around 20% of your time spent hot desking with clients on-site.
- Oversee your team to manage their clients Paid Search campaigns completely hands-off, assisting with training and strategy when they implement.
- Work with clients on renewals and manage churn.
- Collaborate with the Director of Success directly for strategy of their clients.
- You will have had 4 years' experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You will ideally already be in a Director role, being the client lead with large amounts of experience building relationships.
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have proven experience speaking with clients and developing relationships face to face
- You ideally have experience working on new business proposals and in more commercial conversations with clients.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.