City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Client Success Executive for Top Ad Tech Company - Ad Tech (display) - London - 27-30K
My client is a new business who works with agencies and publishers to deliver high impact advertising visuals.
Their success is undeniable with a portfolio of over 2000 premium websites globally, and recent expansion in Europe and Southeast Asia!
They are in search of a new Client Success Executive to manage and maintain relationships with clients, spot opportunities for growth among the existing publisher base.
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
As a Client Success Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Working together with the team to determine how campaigns should be allocated
- Supporting sales and clients:
- Organising and leading creative calls to ensure clients understand the product and requirement.
- Providing support to sales at brief stages for creative, inventory and data queries.
- Working to ensure that all campaigns are managed effectively, and time lines are communicated with clients.
- Planning and inventory management for campaigns to help determine the budget allocated to the relevant sites within the company network.
- Working closely with the Ad Operations team to guarantee that campaigns are delivered on a data and contextual level.
- Working alongside the data team, ensuring that all data targeting needs are met for campaigns.
- You have at least 1 year's experience in a digital or creative operational role.
- Are positive, enthusiastic, and passionate.
- Are an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a proactive approach to work and are hands on.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You are organised and have a strong attention to detail.
- You have experience in client facing role.
- You have a high degree of self-motivation; works well both as an individual and as part of a team.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of digital media & digital advertising.
- You have the propensity to adapt to changing environments.
- You have a good understanding of creative format execution.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox