Client Success Team Lead – Ad Tech – London - £60,000
My clients are world leaders in privacy-first ad targeting solutions. Their award-winning AI driven technology is built without dependency on cookies which enables advertisers to connect with their audiences right at the moment they show intent, and within brand safe environments. They combine live intent data with next generation contextual targeting through machine learning and natural language processing to fully understand the semantics and sentiment of the on-page content. As a result this ensures clients can target with precision and optimise in real time to drive performance.
• Competitive salary
• Fun and global working culture
• Life insurance
• Income Protection
• Learning & development/external training opportunities
As the Client Success Team Lead, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the UK CS team including KPIs and day-to-day contact
• Work closely with Director of Client Success to drive key company and team initiatives
• Manage key accounts in the UK
• Build strong relationships with the UK Sales team and Clients
• Account management, including regular calls with agencies, gathering regular feedback on performance, and ensuring smooth setup of the campaign according to company standards
• You have experience in the digital sector dealing with the UK Clients
• You have extensive knowledge of the digital landscape and understand the different digital players
• You are comfortable working under pressure and meet deadlines
• You have a record of going above and beyond, providing excellent client service and account management
• You have effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
You can apply for this Client Success Team Lead role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know