New York City
US$100,000 - US$120,000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
My client is one of the leading tech platforms in the Live Streaming, Cloud Production and OTT industry across the US and Europe.
They work with a variety of different sporting brands and well known news broadcasters meaning you will be working on a variety of very exciting brands across North America.
This role will have you being their first hire in their US Solutions Engineering team working with some of their biggest and best brands. It's a real opportunity to make this team your own in an exciting start-up work directly with the CEO and Founders of the business.
They need a someone with a good combination of technical skills in production or OTT and natural sales acumen to be able to speak to potential clients about their fantastic products. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable, and great at building relationships for their clients as well as a Sports Enthusiast!
As a Cloud Production Specialist, you will:
- Work closely with prospective customers on the best set up for their needs on a case by case basis.
- Uncover business pain posts proactively and work with them to understand solutions and ideas.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and sales team to become the technical expert and advisor on the technology.
- Build and customise demos and technical evaluations of your customer needs, working with the account executives.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across the US working with them on the pre-sales process.
- You have 4-7 years' experience in either a similar role or in the Production/OTT industry
- You have experience working with clients in the Sports or Broadcasting space ideally.
- Have experience working with Cloud Production platforms Or OTT
- Be very good adapting to different customers from different industries to work with them as efficiently as possible.
- Ideally have experience in technical Production
- You will have the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to both technical and non-technical people.
- You have hands-on experience in project management
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients across the US
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.