City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an ambitious, data-driven leader with ambitions to own a high growth Digital Marketing function? Do you want to be the key decisionmaker and have full autonomy to implement new ideas in an industry leading tech platform?
My client is a global Technology business with one of the most unique platforms in the world.
Quite simply, you'll be responsible growing and building a cross-channel, global digital marketing function (PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, CRM, Data Analytics and Offline).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the leadership team to define the growth strategy of the brand and business
- Devise and deliver data-driven multi-channel campaigns to build awareness
- Execute on growth campaigns, manage marketing budgets and balance marketing efforts across all channels
- Build a world class digital marketing team
- Global marketing leadership experience
- Experience of managing small teams in a startup environment
- Experience of championing change and driving change throughout an organisation
- Great analytical skills, experience of reporting ROI
- Great communication skills, internally and externally at both board and operational levels
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.