£40000 - £45000 per annum
16 days ago
CMS Content Editor - Fin tech - £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Fortune 500 company within the financial services industry, specialising in trading and forex. They are looking for a CMS Content Editor that can bring their technical expertise to execute highl functional and consumer friendly websites to create optimal user experience. Content, design skills and an understanding of the web site development process are critical for this role.
- Responsible for supporting the daily maintenance of UK region website content.
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video and any other content in CMS
- Ensure company monthly, quarterly and annual financial data on websites is up-to-date
- Ensure SEO best practice is implemented on all pages
- Assist with integration and updates of Google Analytics.
- Work with regional managers to help build and maintain website content leveraging existing CMS templates.
- Maintain and keep up to date websites.
- Experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
- Familiarity with web CMS (Content Management System) preferably Sitecore or Adobe.
- Keen attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.