£175 - £200 per day
3 months ago
CMS Content Editor
Contract 3 months- remote
£175-200 per day
A leading fintech client of ours is looking for a talented CMS Content Editor who can bring their technical expertise and content skills to develop highly functional and consumer friendly websites for this leading, and now global brand.
The CMS Content Editor will have the following responsibilities:
- You will support the daily maintenance of website content
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content and any other content in CMS
- Ensure SEO best practices are adhered to on all web pages
- Website quality assurance - help test content and look for errors
- Work with cross functional teams on projects work
- Working with managers to help build and maintain website content utilizing this brands existing CMS templates
- Assisting project leaders in quality assurance testing and solving quality assurance issues
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills from your past experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, preferably SiteCore
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail,
- The ability to multi-task complimented and meet sometimes demanding deadlines
- Continually work to understand our customer's needs and challenges
- Be a relationship builder
- Excellent organizational skills
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please apply via this link, or directly on
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.