£45000 - £46000 per annum
10 days ago
CMS Editor - 9 month Maternity Cover
A leading FTSE 500 business with a truly global presence are looking to hire at CMS editor to cover a maternity leave in the short term, with long term potential as they are, as well as the BAU work, are working on two huge programmes of global transformation work also. The role is offered on a fully remote basis, although the business's office is open and covid secure for those who wish to be in an office environment for part or all of their week - the choice is yours!
The website team of our client is looking for a CMS Editor that can display technical expertise in order to deliver highly functional and consumer friendly websites. The overriding goal of this organisation is to create brilliant user experiences for their customers on line. To therefore be successful this CMS editor will also have a keen eye for good design, content skills and an understanding of the web site development.
The position is reporting to the Director of Web Operations who is a phenomenal talent, and will provide additional support to key stakeholders across the brand.
This position is ideal for someone who has good experience, thrives in a fast paced environment and who enjoys variation in their work.
- Leading the daily maintenance of website content. This would be across different sites for the brand, globally.
* Work on CMS administrative and operational issues
Work closely and in collaboration with wider cross functional teams such as the development team, content and analytic teams
* Implement web pages, landing pages, content and any other content in CMS
* Ensure company data and info are up to date on their website
* Ensure SEO best practice
* You will ensure good QA across the website- helping to review the website for errors- so attention to detail is a must.
* Assist with the integration and update of Google Analytics.
* Maintain and keep up to date all websites owned by the brand
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in CMS editing and web managemen
Have experience working on high volume, transactional consumer facing web sites
- experience working with many web CMS (Content Management System), preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or Sitecore.
* Collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organisation to gather information and advise on web communication strategies
* Excellent communication skills
* Brilliant attention to detail
A team player and someone who has the mentality to go the extra mile.
If you meet the criteria above please click the link to apply, or reach out to Maeve on the team, on
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox