£35000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
CMS Editor - Fin/tech - Spreadbetting - £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus
I am working with a global FX/Spreadbetting leader who are looking for a CMS Editor to join their ever expansion editorial team. To apply to this job you must have Chinese knowledge as you will work across many websites, Chinese speaking being one of them. It can be your second language. You will bring technical expertise to execute consumer friendly websites to create optimal user experience. Design, content skills and an understanding of the web site development are critical for this position.
- Responsible for supporting the daily maintenance of website content
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content, imagery, video, forms and any other content in CMS
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented on all pages
- Test and review website content for errors
- Help build and maintain website content leveraging existing CMS template
- Maintain and keep up to date websites, including adding and maintaining new/existing pages and content to provide optimal user experience
- 3-5 years of experience in web management with consumer facing web sites
- Familiarity with web CMS (Content Management System)
- Familiar with the Chinese language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.