£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
Commercial Account Manager- SaaS Start-Up - £35,000 to £45,000 Plus Bonus
Must have SaaS experience
My client is one of the leading tech companies in their space that promote sales online.
Their tech platform allows companies to drive new sales and retain business on their ecommerce websites - a booming area in the market right now.
They are a recently funded start-up who are approaching their next stage of serious growth with the launch of a new product that this role will cover.
This role is in their Customer Success team, but acts as the commercial counterpart to the CSMs. You will be tasked with retaining and growing revenue so they need someone who has worked to targets here.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients across Europe to be responsible for retention and growth
- Work with the Customer Success team on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Run QBRs with your clients and be responsible for building strong relationships
- Identify and close up and cross sell opportunities with a bonus in place
- Meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company - is a must!
- You will have worked to commercial targets of Growth and Retention
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and running QBRs
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will have a second language
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.