£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and uncapped comms
7 months ago
Commercial Account Manager- SaaS Start-Up - £45,000 to £60,000 Plus Bonus
Ideally will have a second European Language - either German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese
My client is one of the leading tech companies in their space that allows Workplace collaboration for Enterprise level businesses.
Their tech platform allows companies to communicate with their employees worldwide through the platform, share company collateral and trainings and engage their workforce.
Due to their tech being all about remote collaboration they have been doing fantastically well and continuing to rapidly grow!
This role is in their Customer Success team but will be purely responsible for retention, cross selling and upselling to existing accounts. You will work alongside the CSM on renewals and QBRs but with a commercial twist on your role.
As a Commercial Account Manager , you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients across Europe for renewals and upsells
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals
- Manage a portfolio of around £1.5-3m in spend, with a target of around 30% growth year on year
- Run QBRs with your clients and be responsible for building strong relationships
- Work with the Customer Success team on your accounts closely
- Constantly be analysing your clients for opportunities to grow their revenue
- Meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in Account Management or similar Sales role in a SaaS company - is a must!
- You will have worked with clients across EMEA previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and upselling to existing accounts.
- You have an above average growth rates and evidence increasing revenue by at least 6 figure growth
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language, ideally one of these - German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese
- £10K Retention Bonus
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.