£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Analyst - E-commerce - Up to £45k
As a Commercial Analyst, you will:
- Conduct marketplace analysis - supply & demand balancing, consumer funnel conversion rates, network growth opportunities, commercial model optimisation.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis and reports to support the company's commercial growth efforts.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Manage and work with senior stakeholders.
- Work with enormous amounts of data!
- Strong SQL, highly skilled in data analysis and visualisation (i.e. Tableau).
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking.
- Experience with quantitative analysis, preferably from a high volume B2C environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Bsc/BA in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or other quantitative field.
- A passion for analytics and data.
- Experience with Python/R would be beneficial.
You can apply for this role of Commercial Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.