£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 days ago
Commercial Analyst - E-commerce - Up to £45k
As a Commercial Analyst, you will:
- Conduct marketplace analysis - supply & demand balancing, consumer funnel conversion rates, network growth opportunities, commercial model optimisation.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis and reports to support the company's commercial growth efforts.
- Produce automated tools and dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Manage and work with senior stakeholders.
- Work with enormous amounts of data!
- Strong SQL, highly skilled in data analysis and visualisation (i.e. Tableau).
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking.
- Experience with quantitative analysis, preferably from a high volume B2C environment.
- Excellent communication.
- Bsc/BA in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or other quantitative field.
- A passion for analytics and data.
- Experience with Python/R would be beneficial.
You can apply for this role of Commercial Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox