City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be partnered with an innovative global leader in ecommerce with brands that span the globe and we are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to support their business growth!
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for analysing all sources of data and will provide a critical role to the business' commercial and operational growth by effectively helping decision-making, identifying opportunities and driving forward commercial growth
You will have a passion for data and able to demonstrate business centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Work hand in hand with the Commercial management team to identify problems and solve them creatively
- Create, develop and deliver insights to Commercial managers to seek opportunities for commercial growth
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine success metrics and benchmarks through analysis
- Report on and identify opportunities on key accounts across teams
- Develop dashboards (daily, weekly, and monthly), both automated and manual across multiple data sets to measure and track performance against KPIs
- Support and automate forecasting of key revenue drivers and metrics
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau & Excel are essential.
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis, data modelling and statistics
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilizing data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hive, DFP, Salesforce & desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!