City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be partnered with an innovative global leader in ecommerce with brands that span the globe and we are currently looking for a Commercial Analyst to support their business growth!
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for analysing all sources of data and will provide a critical role to the business' commercial and operational growth by effectively helping decision-making, identifying opportunities and driving forward commercial growth
You will have a passion for data and able to demonstrate business centric approach to all decision making, enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Work hand in hand with the Commercial management team to identify problems and solve them creatively
- Create, develop and deliver insights to Commercial managers to seek opportunities for commercial growth
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine success metrics and benchmarks through analysis
- Report on and identify opportunities on key accounts across teams
- Develop dashboards (daily, weekly, and monthly), both automated and manual across multiple data sets to measure and track performance against KPIs
- Support and automate forecasting of key revenue drivers and metrics
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, Tableau & Excel are essential.
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis, data modelling and statistics
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilizing data in Excel and other tools e.g. Tableau, Business Objectives, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hive, DFP, Salesforce & desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox