New York City
$65,000-$75,000 + 10% bonus!
26 days ago
My client is one of the biggest fintech companies globally! They have dominated in the trading and financial industry for over 25 years with a product that makes trading more accessible to the consumer. In the USA they are based in New York City and Bedminster NJ and need someone in either location to support the Sales and Marketing teams with analytical insights to improve audience engagement strategies. You will be a great addition to an already strong global analytical department!
The great thing about this company and this opportunity is that you will gain responsibility and exposure very quickly as they need the support.
- Analyses sales and other reports and provides insight into how the business can adjust sales opportunities to improve performance
- Perform complex analysis: business cases, what if scenarios, business analysis, etc.
- Manipulate and transform data into insight to support the needs of the regional business
- Provide input to process improvement and ongoing development of management reporting framework
- Liaise with central teams and regional management to understand key issues and support sales manager
- Analyse data/KPIs trends, make recommendations on course of actions and coordinate effort between stakeholders and central teams to meet business KPIs targets
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Economics, Math or Computer Science undergrad majors preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in a rapidly changing, deadline-based position involving daily interaction with multiple levels of management and peers
- Mid-level experience of SQL Server programming/scripting experience and excellent Excel skills
- Experience with PowerBI and Salesforce is preferred
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a plus· Fluent English (reading and Writing) and able to work in the USA without a VISA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox