City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Lead Commercial Analyst | Fintech | London | £70,000
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry's most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
- Foster a culture of data science across the commercial organisation
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver on commercial strategic business objectives
- Act as a business partner to various units to solve their analytics requirements
- Assist different stakeholders with any value-add analysis required and closely working with the data science unit within the team
- Create insights from transactional data and present results to stakeholders
- Use SQL/Python scripting to manipulate and extract data from large relational databases, media data sources & automate the process for importing data from multiple sources and various file formats.
- Support media team optimize performance.
- Support tag management and marketing tech implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
- Advanced experience of relevant data environments
- Expert-level SQL programming experience
- Demonstrable experience in data mining, analysis, visualisation and delivering insights
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI and building dashboards
- Strong experience with web analytics tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.