City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Commercial Audience Analyst- Global TV Broadcaster-( £40,000 )- 40% Bonus (Quarterly)
A global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. This media titan delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top company as a Commercial Audience Analyst, where you will deliver first class insight to the Commercial team and Clients (advertising partnerships) through the use of DMPs and DSPs.
-Their premium content is available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages
-A whopping 40% bonus that if paid out quarterly and is based on commercial performance targets
-Exposure to a range of fantastic clients such as P&G and GSK
- Work with Senior Data & Programmatic Manager to bring to life the Audience & Data strategy
- Day to day management of our DMP & data tools
- Work closely the sales team on pre sale audience information and reporting
- In campaign Audience optimisation
- Provide sales teams post campaign analysis and collateral where necessary
- Manage the ingestion, collation, creation of segments and provide in depth analysis to other teams
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- Knowledge/experience with DMPs
- 2+ experience within digital advertising/marketing
- Ecommerce, agency or media owner/publisher (ideally) background
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox