City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Data Analyst
AI & ML Marketing Tech Start up
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
AI and ML marketing tech start up, an innovative UK AI vendor, aimed at helping businesses maximise their B2B marketing efforts through the power of machine learning. These marketing signals are woven into unique AI prediction models which identify high-converting prospects, predict their value and the best time to contact.
They are now looking to add a commercial data analyst who will be able to produce first class insights for a diverse range of stakeholders and clients, to help take them to the next level.
- Work with great clients like Vodafone, FedEx and Vitality
- Work with a range of stakeholders across customer success, marketing, data science and engineering
- Analyse complex client data, generate reports on commercial metrics, sales /marketing activity and performance
- Create ROI analysis and work on presentations with the commercial team
- Transform the economics of customer acquisition with AI and machine learning
- 2+ years experience in a data analyst role
- Degree level educated
- Excellent Excel, Good level of Python
- Great communications skills and stakeholder management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Associate Data Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.