Up to £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Data Analyst - Ecommerce - London - £40,000
My client is a market leader in the travel comparison industry who are looking to expand their Data team.
As the world's largest online retailer in their space, they have over 2.5 million customers worth of data sets to analyse and are looking for someone to build out the reporting suite for the business.
- As this is a new role, you will be working building out a reporting suite for the commercial team.
- Learn from the best by working with a team of experienced Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Great flexible working and hybrid options.
- Central London office.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Building out the reporting suite for the business
- Working with over 2.5 individual customers worth of data.
- Use of SQL
- Progression opportunity
- Exposure to top class data scientists & ownership of tasks
- Data/ Analytics experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- SQL skills
- Decent understanding of Tableau.
You can apply for this role of Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.