about 1 month ago
Commercial Director - Ad Tech, Video & CPG/FMCG - Salary open to discussion, dependent on experience.
My client is part of a hugely successful AI and Deep Learning programmatic platform with their own brand safety tech which has USPs that have dominated the market.
Operating in 30 locations with over 700% YOY revenue growth, and over 350% from years 2017 - 2020, the business is truly a success giant in the ad tech landscape.
Join their new ad tech FMCG platform launch as a Commercial Director to work alongside the VP Sales, leading and managing trading relationships, building UK strategy and constructing a team.
- Work alongside the VP Sales to develop a strong UK strategy and go-to market plan
- Lead, manage and build both client direct and agency relationships across the UK landscape
- Liaise with senior level and C-suite members direct and through agencies
- Hire and lead the UK sales team
- Develop CPG, FMCG and retail opportunities
- Be the face of an exciting new platform, part of one of the most successful ad tech worldwide, and be instrumental in leading their growth.
- 10 years' experience within the ad tech / programmatic landscape
- Strong experience in digital and excellent knowledge of programmatic / programmatic sales
- Amazing connections at all levels, and ideally experience/connections within the CPG / FMCG sectors
- A strong understanding within video advertising is preferred
- Management experience is a plus
- An energetic, positive and friendly individual who will thrive in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Ryan Stewart - / 07850 946 268
Senior Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox