City of London, London
£100000 - £135000 per annum + Plus OTE
OTF - 88879 - CD_1603631774
8 months ago
This tech is booming at the moment!
Enterprise clients use it to engage customers, understand their needs and connect on scale via the means of webinars.
In this current climate this one of if not the best ways to generate high quality demand with plenty of data on hand.
This solution mergers the benefits of F2F events and ABM B2B marketing tools by creating high engagement with clients/prospects as well as loads of analytics of their needs and wants.
Don't think of this as a webinar solution but as a B2B marketing technology, if you can see which webinars a client is interested in, their engagement with it and their feedback you can better engage them in a softer sell that works better.
Imagine engaging 1000s of prospect at a time with the same engagement of a F2F meeting at an event.
- The sales team are smashing target
- Loads of growth - Great leadership
- It's a technology companies need right now
- Better than their nearest competitors (no one does quite like what they do)
This is a sales leadership role, they currently have commercial and enterprise teams and this looking after the commercial team who sell to 50m to 500m revenue businesses.
- Managing a current team of 5 (4 mid to enterprise AEs + 1 SMB sales) and they plan to grow the team by 3 more
- Use a strategic enterprise sales process but still managing the process swiftly enough as the team are targeted on c.2-3 deals p/m each
- Managing deals 10-100k in size
- Can generate 700k+ from each AE
- Pan EMEA focus
- Day to day management including 1-2-1s, mentoring ect as well as thinking strategically ahead
- Making sure the AEs are in control of their pipeline and you can accurately forecast deals
- Keep the sales team focused and moving forward, they're doing well but how do you keep that up?
- Work closely with the SDR, marketing and other sales teams
- At least 5 years SaaS sales experience where you over achieved against target before moving into mid to enterprise SaaS sales leadership for 2 years (at least)
- Must have experience in the marketing technology world, working with B2B or B2C
- Experience working in mid sized SaaS companies
- Work using a particular sales methodology, whether that be MEDDIC, Challenger ect
- Must have experience selling to bluechip multinational companies who sell B2B
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success
- Process and metrics driven
- Great command of the English language
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.