Commercial Ops Lead – Leading Martech SaaS Platform - £70,000-£80,000 + stocks - London/Manchester/Hybrid
Founded in 2016, my client is a leading Martech platform providing marketing teams with a tool that helps remove invalid traffic across all ad platforms and allows them to make full value of their advertising spend. Businesses are losing up to 20% of their yearly advertising budgets to invalid traffic and bots and this business is helping to remove this and approve real ad spend.
They took the largest Series A funding round in the Martech space in Q3 2022 and are on course to double in size in 2023. They are currently 60 people split across London and Manchester offices and are looking to expand their operational function within the business.
They are looking for someone to come in and head up and scale up their Revenue Operations across the Commercial teams including Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and Customer Success.
As a Commercial Ops Lead, you will:
• Directly overseeing the implementation, deployment, and integration of solutions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery
• Having an in-depth understanding of the sales process (end-to-end) and identify gaps & inefficiencies proactively.
• Insights & Analytics - working with stakeholders (including C-Suite) to produce short and long-term reports drawn from a wide range of data sources, with a view to enhancing workflows and cross-departmental engagement.
• Pro-actively formulating plans and proposals based on delivering the company’s goals. (OKR’s-KPI’s).
• Collaborating with other stakeholders in the business - understand limitations and urgencies and align accordingly.
• Enablement - removing obstacles that stop sales, marketing, and customer success teams from interacting with customers and generating revenue.
• Scaling a best-in-class operations team, including dedicated functions as we scale (MarOps, Sales Ops)
What you need:
• Strong commercial experience within a SaaS environment (Series A onwards)
• Strong commercial experience in revenue/sales operations (ideally 3+ years)
• Strong grasp of Salesforce from an administration and architecture point of view
• A good understanding of sales and finance processes within a SaaS environment
• Strong stakeholder management
• Hybrid working and flexible hours – 2 days in their London or Manchester office and flexible working schedules to fit around your personal life.
• Share Options – Each employee will own a part of the business and benefit from every bit of growth
• Extended Parental Leave
• £1500 Home Office Budget – They will pay to furnish your home office space for you
• 32 days holiday (including public holidays)
• £1000 per year personal development budget
• £500 per year wellbeing allowance
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here