City of London, London
13 days ago
Client Account Director (Comms planner/ account director) - Independent Agency- London
This agency is an independent media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. They heavily invest in their training and development of all employees as they have an established training course throughout the year. They always aim to promote from within and don't block anyone's development. This role was created as a result of their fast growth and acquiring a new client, so they are looking for a comms planner to join them.
- Work with a range of great clients specifically across the property and development sector that work in true partnership with you
- Great company culture with a huge emphasis on winning together. It is a very collaborative agency
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
- Established training course throughout the year and individual training
As the Client Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating media strategy and planning for clients across both offline and online channels
- Building a strong relationship and trust with the client as you will be the lead day to day contact with client and handle client reporting
- Demonstrating an approachable leadership style and support and develop both the account executive and senior executive on your team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Negotiating with media wonders ensuring you are delivering the best value for your clients
- Working in collaboration with the Account Director and team members in executing the client's vision
- Have a proven experience working across offline as well as online media channels such as AV, print, ooh radio, paid social, programmatic and paid search.
- Have a proven experience planning and creating media strategy for clients
- You are passionate about the UK media marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- Strong communicator and effective negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- Knowledge of TGI and other comms planning systems and tools such as DDS, YouGov and Google Analytics etc
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox