17 days ago
Planning Director 12 month FTC
This forward-thinking media agency is part of one of the world's largest global communications groups. They like to challenge their clients to deliver the best work. Hugely supportive to their employees and their development. They are home to some amazing brands!
This is a fantastic planning director role working on a key client for this agency! This client strives for innovation and new ways of thinking, so the account is really exciting and rewarding to work on. This team are highly successful, and you will be responsible for continuing this work and pushing boundaries.
As the planning Director, you will:
- Manage a team of talented individuals
- Develop strong relationships with this key client and the other agencies.
- Use your experience and knowledge to influence the client and achieve the best possible results for them.
You will have prior media agency experience of working in a media planning team. You will be someone with strong integrated cross media communications planning experience, with solid digital channel credentials. An understanding of how media strategy fits into the overall marketing and advertising strategy and will also have experience of developing and working with consumer insights and understanding consumer behaviour.
* A strong background in both Brand and DR planning, especially the evolving digital media environment.
* Excellent team skills and experience of creating a collaborative team culture.
* A positive attitude and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
You can apply for this role of Planning Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Nicola LeBorgne Exec Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox