29 days ago
Planning Account Director - Government Clients - 12 Month FTC
The agency sits in the heart of the largest network agency in the world. They operate in over 90 locations in and over 190 offices globally. Some of the brands they work with are global names in Tech, FMCG, Auto, Travel and more. As one of the largest media agencies in the world (buying 1 in 3 ads), this allows for a huge opportunity for wider progression in other clients, channels and countries!
They prize ambitious people and that is shown by the investments they make in their employees e.g., top tier training on other channels to diploma level, and a benefit scheme aimed to fund personal development outside of work (fancy photography classes, sky diving lessons etc.?) They also put a lot of emphasis on flexible working, personal development (they even have auditorium where they host industry talks) and - when we can have offices again (!)- they are based in one of the best offices in the industry with a rooftop bar, subsidised cafe and more.
As the Planning Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Owning strategic planning responses that include detailed audience work and analysis of client segmentation.
- Using agency and industry tools to determine the detail behind, and the delivery of the media plan.
- Building and maintaining client and agency relationships with a high level of enthusiasm and care about the business.
- Leading a team - keeping them motivated and engaged and managing their workloads.
- Participation in new business projects and pitches.
To be successful for the Planning Director role, you will be:
- Be experienced using industry planning and insight tools, and specifically utilising insights driven from digital planning tools to pull together innovative cross media campaigns.
- A strong communicator, who is able to convey complex media ideas with credibility, clarity and simplicity.
- Experienced working on brand and performance campaigns, with a solid understanding of conversion and acquisition KPIs.
- Experienced in a leadership position, with the ability to organise and motivate yours and the wider teams.
- Government, not-for-profit or charity experience preferred.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox