30 days ago
Comms Planning Manager -Amazing Brand! - Media Agency - £38k + excellent benefits
This media agency prides itself on not only having had a successful year in new business wins, they also have many longstanding client relationships with an enviably strong client retention record. They have a rich understanding if their clients business and are valued by their clients for their honesty, openness and willingness to collaborate.
As the Comms Planning Manager responsibilities will include:
- Bei key day to day contact for your clients and the internal investment teams.
- With the guidance of the planning director you will develop media strategy proposals that can be translated into 'on brief' media plans
- You will enjoy being the ideas person and excited about brainstorming new approaches and solutions for the client.
- Have experience in comms planning - ideally on a digitally led client.
- Understand the elements that make for an effective plan
- Experience with working on multiple projects
- Have mentored/ developed junior members of a team
You can apply for this role of Comms Planning Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox