21 days ago
Comms Planning Manager - Entertainment Clients - Leading Independent Agency
This independent agency consistently win the Best Company to work for award, and operate a culture of encouraging full autonomy, from their planning and buying, to their holiday policy to their flat internal structure. They are looking for solutions focused individuals who have conviction in their ideas and the business acumen to back them up to join them. They have a plethora of above industry standard benefits and place a huge focus on company culture and employee well-being.
As the planning manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a key day to day contact for your clients, leading regular calls and meetings including weekly statuses and reporting.
- Considering all media channels to create best-in-class media plans that give clients with all budgets the best possible solutions.
- Briefing in specialist channel teams to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Managing up and down - this agency operate a flat structure, and everyone is encouraged to support their team members and contribute to the wider success of the team and agency.
- Have experience in comms or digital planning in a media agency environment with a solid understanding of all media channels.
- Have some experience supporting other team members, potentially mentoring or helping manage workloads.
- Any experience of media tools and systems such as TGI, Telmar, Nielsen etc would be of benefit.
- Are keen to work in a trust driven environment, where individuals are truly collaborative and supported to grow and develop as well-rounded media specialists.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox