£300 - £301 per day
7 months ago
£300pd - Umbrella only
3 month contract
My client is an internationally renowned sports betting company who are looking for a community manager who is passionate about Horse Racing and Football.
The role is a pivotal part of the companies internal creative agency and you will help them build their social creative capabilities.
- Leading organic conversations across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Increasing follower base through social community management
- Executing editorial social content
- Proactively monitoring and evaluating content around key events, conversations, sentiment and insights
- Working with the wider team to plan the social and content calendar
- 2 years' experience in community management whether in house or agency side
- Social media experience across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with or passion for Horse Racing and Football
- Platform first approach, knowing any updates as they happen when they happen
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Community Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.