£30,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
We are looking for a Community Manager to join a fast-growing crypto gaming company based in London. The company are looking to significantly grow this year and expand their team. This is a brand-new role within the marketing team with the responsibility of being the voice of the company brand.
- Be responsible for setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns
- Act as a moderator across all community platforms, responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Provide content including video content across social media accounts
- Organically grow social media following and build community through participating and organising events
- Be a blockchain and cryptocurrency expert
- Experience within the gaming industry would be a huge bonus
- Expertise in social media engagement including across chat channels including Reddit, Discord and Telegram
- Foreign language is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
0203 869 2052 / email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amrita Bhogal. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrita-bhogal-733329116/