£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
This London based leading agency pride themselves on putting people first and rewarding staff. As winners of multiple awards this year for creative ad campaigns and for the agency itself, they are top of their game and now they are looking for a Connections Planning Account Director!
The company culture rewards creativity, encourages collaboration and is future looking. They provide an opportunity for individuals to shine at all levels but are specifically looking for ambitious leaders.
With creative campaigns and exceptional UK and global strategy the team is set up to service this long-standing account well. They have smooth and collaborative relationships and they are looking for an Account Director to be a leader in the team as well as with the client.
This is one of the best planning teams in the industry and as such you will be working with the best. If you are looking for Connections Planning Account Director role, where you can grow and develop with curious and brave people but have fun doing it, this could be the place for you.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner who will be able to confidently deliver both brand and DR planning, using traditional media and digital channels effectively.
- In this role you will use the wealth of data available to enhance media performance and connect to business growth.
- Working directly with the Specialist Business Units to drive aligned Media solutions.
- You will have the ability to inspire and motivate your immediate team and wider department with a clear and well-articulated point of view.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- You will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- You must have experience in Media Planning in an agency environment to be able to deliver detailed media plans at this level.
- You should have a working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to all digital channels (Display/RTB, Affiliates, PPC, Mobile) as well as traditional media (TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio). It's a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines, with a strong focus on digital.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this Connections Planning Account Director role now by sending us your CV or calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.