Consultant, Analytics - Media Consultancy - £70,000
Join a leading company within the media industry, who are known for innovation and growth for their clients!
Work on the largest media auditing and investment projects across the industry with various market leading agencies, consultancies and brands in several different markets!
Work closely with a team of leading analysts who foster a collaborative and supportive work environment
As the Consultant, Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the wider team to deliver various types of media performance analyses across multiple media channels (on & offline)
- Lead on pitch management projects in terms of project management and evaluation of media agency offers and capabilities
- Produce client-ready dashboards using tools such as Tableau
- Provide insight and construct narrative around the data and analyses produced by junior members of the team
- Line manage an Analytics Manager
- Excellent knowledge of trading, investment, planning and buying practices across all media channels (online and offline)
- Strong proficiency in Tableau
- Ability to run data from platforms such as Techedge, Nielsen and Google
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with line management
You can apply for this role of Consultant, Analytics now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Data Analytics, Research & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.