Up to £60000.00 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
27 days ago
Consumer Research Director - Media Agency - £60,000 + flexible working, private healthcare & pension scheme - London
Join an agency that are renowned for their consumer insight within the sports and entertainment industry!
Play a pivotal role in producing and presenting multi-market studies for some of the most exciting names within the sports & entertainment sector.
Oversee multiple medium-to-large scale research projects and become the go-to person for the agency's amazing clients!
Join an agency who encourage teamwork within all levels of the close-knit team, to deliver the best market and consumer insights to help aid clients media strategies for many years to come!
- Join a globally leading marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive sports organisations in the world!
- Add invaluable industry experience and lead the division from the front!
- Mentor and help younger members of the team become experts in qual & quant research methodologies.
- £60k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Consumer Research Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Independently coordinate and manage different project tasks for medium to large projects
- Work with the Head of Consumer Research in the development of new business and closely support during the scoping of top-level research proposals
- Recommend appropriate methodologies to meet research objectives
- Manage one Consumer Research Manager and mentor/develop the wider team
- Liaise with suppliers and clients on a day-to-day basis
- Experience working within a consumer/market research role
- Experience leading junior members of a consumer/market research team
- Excellent presentation & client delivery skills
- An interest and knowledge of sport is desirable!
You can apply for this role of Consumer Research Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox