City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The agency is the UK's largest independent media agency. They have been around since 2005 and since then they have won Campaign Media's agency of the year. They've also retained the title of being a Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the 7th year in a row. They plan and buy campaigns across all channels, for top tier clients in Entertainment, Retail, Charities, Finance and more who contribute to billings in excess of £330 million.
This role has opened due to large scale investment and growth in their SEO team as they have undertaken a digital transformation project. This means it's a role for someone who really wants to be hands on, take a hand in that shaping that department and making their mark on multiple brand new client wins.
Plus, benefits include, unlimited holiday, Flexible Fridays a monthly discovery dosh for development outside of work, and a summer profit share bonus and performance bonus in the winter.
- Carry out search query research, tactical analysis to deliver insights and identify content opportunities.
- Conduct content audits
- Create content strategies for clients that benefits organic performance
- Write/create content for various audiences at various stages of the funnel
- Optimise content and landing pages
- Work with our team of SEO experts, and other teams within the company, to ensure client KPIs and goals are met
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance.
- 2+ years agency experience working in a content production capacity or SEO environment
- Experience in producing content plans based on search data
- Experience in creating content that users engage with and share - not just content for search engines
- Can create page titles and meta descriptions
- Can work alongside the technical SEO team to deliver strategies and ensure KPIs are met.
- On-page optimisation experience.
- Experience in Google Search Console, Analytics, Brightedge, Searchmetrics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox