City of London, London
£24000 - £29000 per annum
8 months ago
Content & Community Manager - Marketing Agency - £24,000 - £29,000
I am currently looking for a Content & Community Manager to join a fantastic agencies that specialises partnering with Theatres, concerts, exhibitions and sports events. They are looking for a Community Manager to work with one of the biggest dinning and theatre experiences.
- Reporting to their Head of Social & Content you'll team up with the theatre clients Social Strategic to deliver exciting and creative content campaigns for this incredible dining and party experience across all key social media platforms.
- You'll have creative autonomy in a role that encourages you to fully utilise your creative content experience and experience in planning, strategy and implementation of highly engaging campaigns.
- You will work on-site at the clients venue as well in East London, immersing yourself with the cast and production team to give fans and followers unrivalled across to the show and behind the scenes action.
- Your content creation skills will play a key role in every step of the content process, from initial concept inception to film shoots, copy writing and final release across social media.
- Proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company/.
- Able to develop, create and skillfully manage an exciting tone of voice via multiple social media platforms.
- Know key social channels inside out.
- Open to spending two evenings a week at the venue.
- Brilliant at the development of big ideas and the keen creator of content.
- Have an interest in Theatre and ideally this client.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.