£160 - £161 per day
7 days ago
18 Month Contract - December 2022
£160pd - PAYE
Chertsey 3 days a week
Do you want to work for one of the world leading electronic companies? Perhaps you've got a passion for technology products and a thirst for content. Then this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Content Creator to support content planning and lead content creation targeting GenZ customers focusing on social channels
- Your main duty is to plan, create and deliver content that can appeal to young generation
- You will also work with the team to come up with creative ideas that can differentiate Samsung brand for all the customer touch points including social channels
- Support Social content manager to devise social content strategy and yearly content plan
- Support operation of internal GenZ social task force team and Pan European campaign activation
- Support A Z of social content production; agency management, briefing, strategy, production, localisation, content roll out and performance analysis.
- Proven experience in social content creation knowledge in videography, photography.
- Heavy social media user (having a high number of followers can be a plus!) especially TikTok, Instagram and Youtube
- Passion for tech and love for Samsung is desirable.
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite
- Strong balance of creative flair and project organisational skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms with knowledge of trends and social first content creation
- A positive and can do attitude, calm under pressure and self-motivated.
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humour
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is a plus but not essential.
- Able to use initiative, ensure deadlines are efficiently met and work is consistently completed to a high standard
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
In order to apply for this role you will need to submit a 1 minute video introducing yourself. Please email all applications
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Content Creator now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox