£400 - £401 per day
3 months ago
9-month Maternity Cover
London / Remote (you must have the right to work in the UK)
Are you looking to work for a global content studio? Do you want to work for a leading business journalism company? Are you passionate about content and managing and growing teams? Then this could be the role for you!
- You will be managing 3 senior content strategists and indirectly manage 3 associate content strategists
- You will be client facing
- You will support on building their foundational excellence for quality content creation
- Review current content team structure
- Provide recommendations using past experience on how to set up a strong content team
- You will be reporting to the GM and work closely with the Senior Program Director
- 10+ years' experience in a client facing role
- Strong long form Content Creation background
- Ability to create content strategy for clients
- Ability to lead senior client stakeholder meetings
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Content Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.