about 2 months ago
Content Editor – Contentful CMS - £350 per day Outside IR35 - London/Hybrid
A leading marketing business with a truly global presence are looking to hire at CMS Content Editor to work on a new programme of work involving a large scale content migration. The role is offered 5 days per week, with a preference amongst the talented team of someone being in their Central London office Tuesday through Thursday, although there is potentially some flexibility to this.
The website team of our client is looking for a CMS Editor that can display technical expertise in order to deliver the migration of a large scale global website within Contentful CMS. The overriding goal of this organisation is to create brilliant user experiences for their customers online. To therefore be successful this CMS editor will also have a keen eye for good design, content skills and an understanding of the web site development.
The position is reporting to the Director of Digital Content who is a phenomenal talent, and will provide additional support to key stakeholders across the brand.
This position is ideal for someone who has good experience as a Content Editor, specifically with Contentful CMS and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Leading the daily migration of website content. This would be across different sites for the brand, globally.
- Work on Contentful CMS, resolving administrative and operational issues
- Work closely and in collaboration with wider cross functional teams such as the development team, content and analytics teams
- Implement web pages, landing pages, content and any other content in CMS
- Ensure company data and info are up to date on their website
- Ensure SEO best practice
- You will ensure good QA across the website- helping to review the website for errors- so attention to detail is a must.
- Assist with the integration and update of Google Analytics.
- Maintain and keep up to date all websites owned by the brand
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years of experience in CMS editing and web management
- Contentful CMS experience
- Have experience working on high volume, transactional consumer facing web sites
- Collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization to gather information and advise on web communication strategies
- Ecellent communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- A team player and someone who has the mentality to go the extra mile.
If you meet the criteria above please click the link to apply, or reach out to Bex or the team
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.