City of London
£250 - £290 per day
8 months ago
A global agency with a trophy cabinet stocked to the brim of industry awards is looking for an additional pair of Content Editing hands. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
My client requires a talented Content Editor to join a tram working on a new build for a brilliant end client. This Content Editor will have experience with or exposure to Adobe AEM. The Adobe AEM is a prerequisite, so applicants who have clear experience with it will be prioritised, so please do highlight this upon application.
The key skills in this role are:
- Adobe AEM Content Editor
- Comfortable working with full stack development teams, and being part of an agile scrum team and working with an experienced Scrum Master.
- Comfortable with selecting templates, react components and modules, adding content (copy, images, video, carousels, metadata, making recommendations, doesn't require micromanagement etc)
- QA - Ensuring all content makes sense, no grammatical errors, no visual anomalies
- Opening and reading tickets in JIRA that contain the brief/request/assets etc
- Will report to Lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead and AD
- Agency experience
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language - articulate
- Working hours 9:00am - 5:30pm
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.