£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Content Editor / Copywriter
A leading client of ours is looking for a talented Content Editor who has not only great editing skills but also has a flair for copywriting. You must be able to combine content skills with brilliant copywriting to engage audiences and develop highly functional and consumer friendly websites for this top brand.
The Content Editor will have the following responsibilities:
- You will support the daily maintenance of website content
- You will write copy for the website and social media channels- long form, blogs
- You will content in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- You will Ensure SEO best practices are adhered to on all web pages
- You will take ownership of all content and copy related activities
- You will be collaborative and work with cross functional teams
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills from your past experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in content management
- Excellent experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- A fabulous portfolio of brilliant copywriting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail,
- The ability to multi-task complimented and meet sometimes demanding deadlines
- Continually work to understand our customer's needs and challenges
- Be a relationship builder
- Excellent organizational skills
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please apply via this link, or directly on
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.