€250 - €350
11 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with an international company focussing on location technology and are currently seeking a Content Engagement Project Manager.
Start date: ASAP
- Take ownership of their website and support the implementation of the content strategy on their portals.
- Drive the development and oversee the production of new content assets, including new product pages, images, demonstration videos, icons and more.
- Monitor and report on digital metrics, while managing all web content updates with stakeholders and content contributors.
- 4-7 years’ experience in Web Content Management.
- Significant experience with content marketing writing and basic understanding of SEO (more advanced knowledge of SEO is a plus).
- Communication skills, working effectively in a team and being able to strictly stick to deadlines.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.