City of London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
11 months ago
Content Executive (Swedish Speaker) - Technology - £25 000 - Central London
I am working with one of the world's hottest start-ups who are renowned for their expanding video content platform. The company allows content to be shared directly from a mobile phone or portable device with audiences all over the world. Headquartered in London the business has a global presence across their 150 offices. This is a great opportunity for an individual to put into practice their Scandinavian language skills and to get first-hand exposure to digital in a busy and thriving start-up.
- View and moderate content uploaded to the platform
- Ensure content is delivered timely and compliant with safety laws
- Improve and maintain the safety of the content
- Develop strategies for the standards of the online community
- University level educated
- Native Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language speaker
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Comfortable multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.