£35000 - £45000 per annum + company package
Amber Millar Chambers
30 days ago
Are you a passionate about content and personal branding?
My client is hiring for a Content Lead to join their studio team. By stepping into the role you will joining a truly global agency as part of their London base (also offices in South Africa) and be apart of their a rapidly expanding team.
In line with the belief that content is King (or Queen) you will be specialising in amplifying the personal branding for the modern recruiter. Working within the studio team, You will have opportunity to take ownership of their content marketing and support the development of content strategy and execution within their internal team.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing media agency team.
- You will specialise in branding the modern recruiter.- A niche, Billion ££ Industry
- You will be an influential character in the development of their Brand TOV
- Remote role- aside from the social events!
Working as their Content Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Working across multiple clients across a diverse range of industries.
- Oversee content strategy and production with their internal studio team, producing content in line with the brand narrative across web, social, eguides, brochures and more!
- Guide and manage the personal development of 2 midweight and 1 junior copywriters.
- Work closely with designers and client services teams in executing high quality content assigning and reviewing work prior to its presentation
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have 2-3 years' experience working in similar role. - Some previous agency/client facing experience is valued.
- Present previous experience hands on in the development of content aswell as a strategic and creative mindset.
- Evidence confident and clear communication, presentation and organisational skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Understand the fundamentals of branding (tone of voice), and express attention to detail to client needs producing compelling content
- Evidence previous people management skills of some level.
- Ideas driven - Creativity is encouraged!
- Ability to work efficiently toward, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of tone of voice in relation to client brief and ability to implement this within works.
- Have some industry experience or related qualifications
- Are keen to rise to a challenge
- Are passionate about working with Brands and content
- Are looking to progress your marketing career
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.