City of London, London
£30000 - £36000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Content Manager / Social Media - Bilingual English and German speaker to join a fast growing millennium food company. They are a global community of food lovers and travellers on a mission to connect the world through video. They are looking for a German-speaking Content Manager to support their mission to move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their world. You will have experience using a range of social channels to support the launch of entertainment and lifestyle brands.
- German Channel Development. Developing, programming and managing the brands social channels and channel strategy.
- Social media management.
- Program local market channels on Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Community Management across all platforms.
- Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles and descriptions and post across multiple platforms.
- Help plan and develop a strategy across social, web and mobile.
- Discover innovative ways to reuse and re purpose existing content
- Weekly reporting
- Outreach to creators for licensed content.
- Native German/Deutsch speaker with fluency in English
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences using great copy, images and videos.
- A lover of food, travel and home and design content.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.