£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
The company is a global leader in the app world, with offices in 200 countries, working with 50,000 clients. They developed a SaaS product that offers scalable functional web and app testing, to help companies around the world accelerate their growth. Clients they work with include Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Instagram.
- Leading app testing business, with worldwide recognition
- The team is about to grow, so there will be opportunities to progress within the team
- Hybrid working (2 days in office, 3 days at home)
As the Content Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Own the social media channels and the social media content calendar.
- Gather data to understand the target buyers needs, market trends and competitive landscape.
- Work with the SEO agency to create, sign off and distribute new content.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager, to write the product related collateral.
- Work alongside the Demand Generation Manager, to create compelling persona-let omnichannel campaigns from TOFU to BOFU
- 2-3 years marketing experience is required.
- Experience with a start-up company is ideal.
- Experience with a tech SaaS business is preferred.
- Great communication skills
- Strong Marketing comms and content management.
- Previous experience working within B2B Marketing.
You can apply for this role of EMESA Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.