8 months ago
Our client is an exciting social media platform with a huge name in the industry and a vast growth plan for 2019. This exciting business has a huge international presence and is a hot business to work for this year. The role we are recruiting for does require a graduate that is happy to do shift work therefore you will be required to work some weekends and night shifts.
This graduate role is an exciting opportunity to get involved with the ins and outs of a social media platform and you will be monitoring the platform and content, it’s a fantastic role in the industry and will give you fantastic experience.
- Content moderation, ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the platform
- Coordinate with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates regulations
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Native English speaker is a must!
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You are resilient, willing to do shift and weekend work and able to make a difference from repetitive tasks
- A content moderator, you are familiar with internet content regulations and you never stop learning
- University degree qualified, able to present insights and characteristics of certain communities
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here