City of London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
27 days ago
Content SEO Manager
Content SEO Manager - Media Agency - London - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a global, full-service, digital marketing agency that works with some of the world's leading brands. Through the seamless connection of data, technology and creativity, this agency develops strategies for sustainable growth that drive immediate business impact.
The agency builds deep partnerships with clients thanks to its unique model, using its platform to harness a global network of 2,400 digital experts, delivering holding company scale with the precision of a specialist. They are also ranked as the most globally awarded networks in the world.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Annual Performance Bonus.
- Gym Membership contribution.
- Free home office chair and Screen.
As the Content SEO Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Set and implement client content strategy in tangent with the SEO Senior Managers to sustain or increase profit
- Set clear objectives with the client on content strategy
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans and client strategy within your client portfolio to sustain and grow client performance
- Manage the end-to-end content process for clients
- Ensure all content generated is in line with the client brand and objectives
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, and new products suitable for the continuation and development of client strategy
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include innovation towards client performance and best practice processes
For the role of Content SEO Manager, this agency is looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Content Marketing
- Clear passion for digital marketing, a strong understanding of content marketing
- Strong G Suite and Microsoft Office skills (Google Sheets and Excel etc)
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
You can apply for this role of Content SEO Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox