City of London
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
9 months ago
email@example.comThe agency is a close-knit team of 50 but are 600 strong worldwide and have offices in Germany, London, New York, and Warsaw. They function like an independent but have the backing of an influential network. This means the agency offer the 'best of both worlds' providing access to great network benefits, training, and clients, with the close-knit culture and flexibility of a smaller team. By nature, you get more exposure on other channels such as SEO and Social.
The team have been largely unaffected by Covid: e.g. have still managed to bring on new clients and still have progression plans in mind for their lovely staff.
Benefits include discounts with many retailers, well being initiatives and cycle to work scheme. They also host weekly industry talks (e.g. perfume making/ whisky tasting) and Summer Fridays (half days on the last Friday of June, July and August. Lastly they host two annual parties- last year they even went to Paris for their Christmas party.
The role of the Content Strategist is diverse, collaborative and constantly evolving. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to client briefs with outline approaches and subsequent content strategies.
- Working closely with UX and Creative to deliver best in class content audits, competitive audits and user interviews and compelling presentations.
- Ensuring content production workflows are optimised, briefing in content creation to copywriters and creative teams, and reviewing output in line with strategies.
- Pitching in with copy-writing as and when a designated copywriter is not available.
- Contribute to new business pitch materials, attending new business meetings where relevant.
- Working closely with SEO team to understand, analyse and utilise search insights for brands and their audiences.
- A natural champion of content. You love content and its power to persuade, inspire - or just make people laugh.
- Can connect the dots between content, experience, media - and client business goals.
- Equally happy diving into SEO insights as working with UX specialists to dissect personas.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills. Can tell a story
- Experience working on multi market briefs and knowing what it means for content.
- An optimisation attitude (always looking for ways to improve the products and your own way of working)
You can apply for this role of Content Strategist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.